Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Bruno Mars Set To Be On Carpool Karaoke!







It's official!  And, about funking time, I must say!

Bruno Mars is set to appear on James Corden's Carpool Karaoke!!

<Aaaaahhh!!!> I know right?!  I can't believe it's finnally happening!

James has had the mega-star on his guest star wish list for quite a while stating that Bruno would be his "dream partner" for Carpool Karaoke (Duh!).  

According to ET Online, Mars and The Late Late Show host were spotted filming the Carpool Karaoke segment on November 18th (The same day that Bruno's new album was released ... busy guy, this Bruno!)!



James Corden Films "Carpool Karaoke " with Bruno Mars!
Picture Courtesy of UsMagazine.com


The singer himself confirmed this rather exciting news the very next day (the 19th), sending a captioned photo on Instagram of himself in the car with Corden!!  


 


On filming with Bruno Mars, James Corden gushed, 
"It's the most fun I've had in the car, I can't wait to see it. I've never had that much fun doing work ever in my life. ... He didn't let me down in any way, He's just got the songs and the funk and it's Bruno!"


Nice, James!  So freaking excited!!

No air date has been announced as of yet. ... Bummer!




No comments:

Post a Comment