Thursday, April 28, 2016

Uptown Funk Wins Award For Best Collaboration At iHeartRadio Music Awards!


The 2016 iHeartRadio Music Awards


On April 3rd, 2016, The 3rd iHeartRadio Music Awards took place at the Forum in Inglewood, California.

The Event was hosted by Jason Derulo.

Taylor Swift and The Weeknd tied for the most Nominations of the night with Seven.

Taylor, of course, took home the most awards with Four.

And this is all very interesting (and all!) but, the most interesting and coolest part of the night (well, to me anyway!) was that in the category for Best Collaboration, "Uptown Funk" - Mark Ronson, featuring Bruno Mars WON!!

Whoo, yeah!  Now that's what I'm talkin' about!

The song was also Nominated for Song of the Year, but, lost to Adele's "Hello" ... 
What the funk! C'mon, people!  I like Adele as much as the next person but, "Hello" is (in my opinion) certainly not her best song; and, furthermore, "Uptown Funk" totally kicks it's a$$!  … But, hey! Maybe that's just me.

After the event, Bruno Mars tweeted, "I love you @IHeartRadio! I love you hooligans! I love you Sriracha. I love you @LeoDICaprio. Thinking of u @holyfield ... "
(https://mobile.twitter.com/BrunoMars?p=s





Well, hooligans, that wraps it up for now.  Be sure to keep checking back for more fun facts, stats, stories, quotes, updates and general info … all about Bruno Mars!



No comments:

Post a Comment